Saturday 14 June 2014

OVER THE KNEE BOOTS

Hi everyone! I couldn't wait to share with you my new over the knee boots from Witchery. I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of boots for quite some time now. I was inspired by one of my style icons, Miroslava Duma (check out my style crush post on her here). She is the queen of over the knee boots and has the innate ability to style them in a way that combines classic elegance with a modern edge (see below).

Over the knee boots and mini skirts are a match made in heaven, however, it is a good idea to leave an inch between where the boot finishes and your skirt begins. To avoid looking like a cheap date, ensure that your ensemble is not skin tight.  I particularly love wearing layers with over the knee boots as it establishes a strong and interesting look. I have styled some looks for you below and as well have selected some affordable options

Happy shopping!






















CELEBRITIES LOVE
 OVER THE KNEE BOOTS



















Inspirational photos courtesy of Glamour MagazinePopsugarThe Trend DiariesGastrochicGoogle Images


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty amazing, I'm still looking for my perfect pair, but Stuart Weitzman pair looks like perfection to me!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking your over the knee boots! Looking gorgeous and chic Hun. Great inspiration to :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful boots and outfits I luv otk boots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox