Saturday 11 May 2013

Highpoint Retailer Profile: Glassons








A part of my role as Fashion Contributor for Highpoint Shopping Centre, I will regularly choose a particular retailer to profile. I selected Glassons this month as it opened its new store in Highpoint Shopping Centre only last Friday.  What I love about Glassons is that it provides you with the hottest trends at such an affordable price. You don't have to break the bank to feel on trend.
 To help promote its launch Glassons new store at Highpoint, has set up a 'Custom Varsity Stand.' Simply purchase a plain T-shirt for around $25.00 (several colours available) and have your chosen text ready to be printed for free.
I have styled some looks using only Glassons products below. I encourage you to check out the store. I guarantee you'll come out with some treasures for an absolute bargain.








Happy Mother's Day to the most incredible & inspiring woman I know. 
I love you mum!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos my dear! I love the looks you have styled :)

    Take care and hope you have had a lovely weekend,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox