Saturday 30 March 2013

Getting ready for Autumn with Sheinside.com

Hello lovely people! As Melburnians are approaching the cooler temperatures that Autumn brings,  I thought it would be a good idea to share some ideas on how to dress warm and stylish. Now, Melbourne is such a difficult city to dress for, some days may begin feeling like winter and by 3pm the sun is out. The best way to dress for this 'bipolar' weather is by layering.  Layering is the reason why I adore Autumn and winter so much. I feel that through layering you can add so much more character and an element of surprises to each of your looks. 
I have styled some fun layered looks for you below with all products from a very on trend and super affordable online site called Sheinside.com.  I love the variety of inidividual and often quirky pieces the site provides. If you are looking for clothes that allow you to express your fun, creative and unique style then visit Sheinside.com
Happy Shopping!















 Happy Easter!!!
I hope you have a relaxing break!

2 comments:

  1. love the white contrast coat!! I'm looking into getting my own, but I'm unsure about sizes. What size did you get, and what size are you in AUS?
    Thanks!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa! Thanks so much for checking out my blog. I ordered size small. I am an AUS size 8. It's a really cute coat. I have already got so much wear out of it. Hope this helps.
      xox

      Delete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox