Thursday 5 May 2011

Bad Boy Benny Meets Fashion

As you have probably gathered after viewing my previous posts I am a huge dog lover. Amongst my family including my 4 brothers and mother and father we have 4 cross bred Pugs, one Bulldog, one Staffordshire Bull Terrier and a long haired Chihuahua.

I wanted to introduce to you our gorgeous family dog Benny. Benny is a Pug cross Maltese Terrier. We compare him to 'Oscar The Grouch' from Sesame Street as well as an Ewok. He has such a beautiful nature and is just crazy to look at. The thing I love about Benny is that he adores to dress up and  knows exactly how to pose for the camera with his charming smile. I could get some tips from him.

For Christmas my husband Dustin photographed Benny while my sister-in-law Anastasia and I styled the photo shoot. We later used the photos to make a calendar for Mum and Dad for Christmas. Here are a few of the looks we went with. Enjoy!!!

Now, here's Benny.....

BIKINI BENNY

BENNY KRAVITZ

BENNY SPICE

MASTER CHEF BENNY

BASEBALL BENNY

BATH BENNY

FRENCH BENNY
All of the above photographs are the property of Giovanna Scarfo.


        Spot Benny!
                   Oscar The Grouch and Ewok photos are courtesy of Google Images


              Thanks for sharing! xox

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos! He is just gorgeous. I can't believe he put up with all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious givy. masterchef bennie my personal fav. hehehe. trines xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox